Cheap Las Vegas wedding venues to consider:
Many wedding couples are now considering having a DIY wedding. Some wedding couples may start the research and desire to book a cheap Las Vegas wedding venue on their own.
Las Vegas with its Casino world, the hub of glamorous shows and foodie hotspots can be a perfect destination for your event. You see fireworks and stars when you look at your partner. So, why not take advantage of the spot where the lights never die?
Preparing for any wedding is oftentimes is an uphill task. It can create a lot of stress for couples who don’t know the options available for a city they don’t live in. I have spoken to many engaged couples who tell me they feel overwhelmed with the options when they start to research where to get married, especially if they are looking for cheap Las Vegas wedding venues.
I created this article to help my engaged couples with essential advice they need to choose the best location that will be accommodating for their needs if they are on a tight budget. Many couples opt to have a Las Vegas elopement instead of a big wedding.
Almost every facility in Las Vegas comes at a hefty price for most couples. Having a $2000 budget is a very low one to have for a Vegas event and if you want to incorporate food and alcohol you will need to increase your budget if you are considering a venue for your Las Vegas wedding on the strip. If you plan to have a large guest count you will need a larger budget than $2000 and still have a wedding in the heart of the city. However, you certainly can have a budget this size with a Las Vegas elopement.
If you want to have a larger guest count and still have a wedding within this budget there are some options to consider however. That is when the appeal of cheap Las Vegas wedding venues emerge. Choosing any of these options presented in this article will keep your ceremony costs down and allow you to implement more embellishments for your reception. However, we at Custom Las Vegas Weddings help out customers plan their Vegas wedding in this price range and even below this price range frequently. If you are willing to venture away from the Vegas Strip and will consider pairing your ceremony venue with a buffet or restaurant away from the main boulevard then you will have more luck planning your wedding within your budget successfully.
Weddings can turn out to be very expensive for couples on a tight budget. So, understandably, many couples are searching for alternate options. Chapels seem to be the go- to solution for a lot of couples. However, chapels typically only cover the ceremony and not the reception. Banquet facilities also offer all in one solutions but seem to get expensive with the periphery items like buying photos after the wedding.
So, what do you do? Where do you go to plan your Las Vegas event if you have a tight budget? Those are great questions. If you desire the answer, read this article for great ideas to fit your budget.
Affordable Las Vegas Venue Ideas
Using a Wedding Planner is a great solution for the budget conscious wedding couple. Having a wedding planner actually does help save couples money because they get special pricing discounts through the expertise and connections of a planner. Planners know the budget saving options and pass them along to their clients so you win in the end to have one. A wedding planner will also help you if you plan to have a Las Vegas elopement and keep it simple. Wedding planners can bring you options you may not have considered and still keep it in budget for you.
The following 11 Las Vegas wedding venue ideas may help you brainstorm if you are considering a DIY wedding and are preparing to wed in Las Vegas but are cash strapped:
1. Hotel suite: Have a Las Vegas Strip wedding and consider having your ceremony and reception in your hotel suite, and host the reception in a local restaurant or buffet. Loved ones will be on time and not have to worry about travel costs. Many restaurants also have separate rooms to rent for receptions or can make a section of the restaurant work for you.
2. Local banquet room: Use a local establishment that will let you bring in outside vendors for your ceremony and reception. There are some facilities that are considered gems in my opinion. They will allow a Las Vegas Wedding planner use their facility with a flat rate venue rental charge. Custom Las Vegas Weddings collaborates with these venues. These are a great fit for smaller Las Vegas elopement weddings or micro weddings for wedding couples who are budget conscious. Give yourself the Disney Princess treatment without the crazy costs.
3. Nelson Ghost Town: There are quite a lot of themed ideas you might consider ranging from Elvis to impersonators. You may consider having your ceremony in a Western Town. Nelson Ghost Town is a fun venue to choose for an elopement in Las Vegas. They also have a unique old western chapel to have your ceremony. Only a local wedding planner would know how to assist you in pulling it together well.
Featuring Nelson Ghost Town
4. Elopement Photo tour: Have the ceremony at one of the iconic public ceremony locations in Vegas. We will customize the experience for you, adding in transportation and the best suggestions for photos on the Vegas Strip. Some venues like Red Rock Canyon also pair very well with a photo tour add on. You may make the final destination stop at the restaurant theme of your choice.
5. Local Parks: Use a local park for the ceremony and reception. This is a great choice because it gives you the freedom to customize the ceremony to your theme and vision. For example, a Red Rock State Park DIY wedding provides a beautiful backdrop as the sun sets to play with primary colors and enjoy the natural scenery.
Click this link to view Las Vegas local park wedding packages or customize one based on your needs.
6. Neon Musuem photos: For an Iconic Retro feel, pair your ceremony with an iconic landmark like the Neon Museum. Our Neon Museum packages are another options to consider. You may get married in the Art District followed by a photo tour at the Neon Boneyard. The Neon Museum appeals to couples who want something iconic for their wedding photos and what better than capturing the history of Neon Vegas signs. The Neon Museum has collected all the vintage signs retrieved from the imploded closed down hotels over the years. They have a north gallery and a main gallery. Each gallery has it’s hourly restrictions and yet it’s a great option for the adventurous couple who want a unique wedding in Las Vegas.
Art District Las Vegas Elopement Foodie Tour
If you’re an adventurously artistic couple that would prefer to eat the night away then you have come to the right city. Custom Las Vegas Weddings has been expertly paired with Lip Smacking Foodie Tours to give you a unique Vegas elopement experience that you would be unable to duplicate in any other city in the world! In the most artistically decorated area of our city, the Arts District, plan your wedding for a Friday or Saturday night and choose your favorite mural downtown… or lock your love together tightly next to our famous Love Locket Sculpture right outside of Container Park; when you choose either of these locations to recite your vows you will be certain to have a uniquely artistic elopement that screams “Vegas!”. What’s most amazing, this is just the beginning of your evening. While some couples are so distracted with photography and mingling they often forget to eat at all, we will be certain that doesn’t happen to you! Food, Art + Love are the only ways to describe your perfect wedded evening with us. Booking your Art District Elopement Foodie Tour will ensure that you celebrate your new commitment by being guided through Downtown Las Vegas’ most artistic sites, as well as, most eclectic and unique restaurants. You and your new partner will try Vegas’ famous signature dishes that are inspired as “art on canvas” across downtown. Each restaurant will serve you as a VIP, never waiting in line. Compliments to the chef? Tell them yourselves! You may have more than one opportunity to meet the food artists responsible for accenting your evening with a bit of sugar and spice as you venture from one restaurant to the next. Not only will we make sure you’ve left with a full belly, we will be certain to satisfy your sweet tooth by making one final stop at a classic English-style bakery. There’s no need to wait for seconds on this opportunity! Let us guide you through our most artistic area of the city to celebrate your love while inspiring your senses!
8. Pair your ceremony with an Elvis Theme ceremony and personal Elvis guided memorabilia tour. Elvis will provide the theme ceremony with songs and keepsake souvenirs. It’s a Vegas classic. We can pair your experience with a local Las Vegas Chapel or even an outdoor wedding. Elvis is there to tie the knot for you with a fun wedding, a choice of 3-4 songs. This is not a cheesy quick wedding either. Elvis will serenade you and still ask you many questions before hand to get to know you and incorporate when you tell him into the ceremony. This option makes for a very fun and engaging experience. After the wedding you might even want to go on a fun photo tour to capture memories with a Las Vegas photo tour.
9. Midcentury Manor is a fantastic option to host the ceremony only. You may add on a wedding reception. Hiring Custom Las Vegas Weddings as your Vegas wedding planner means you will have the support you need leading up to the event and final details to make it happen seamlessly. This beautiful midcentury home was turned into a classy venue and it’s located about 10 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. They will give you the VIP treatment without breaking the bank.
10. Red Rock Canyon: Enjoy a scenic wedding excursion and pair it with a restaurant after your scenic marriage ceremony. Destination weddings are about the experience, and the picturesque scenery will make the journey all the more memorable. You may even have a Vegas wedding coordinator plan the event affordably. A good coordinator will offer customers a variety of cheap Las Vegas wedding venues, transportation options and collaborate with many other wedding vendors to provide everything you need for and excellent experience.
11. Choose a vintage ghost town wedding: Enjoy the whimsy and haunting, vintage mystery of the environment which you can reflect in your decorations and wedding attire. You never hear anyone complain about barbecue, either. Be sure to visit our other articles about Nelson Ghost Town. This venue is phenomenal, with so many props to pose with and things to see. You won’t believe how much there is to do there and how much fun it is to explore.
Keeping Within Your Budget
From minister fees, extra photo payments, DJ payments and Las Vegas officiant fees to boutonniere and a bouquet for the bride, hidden fees are commonplace. To stay safe from paying for what you hadn’t budgeted for, ask for a breakdown of everything that you will be charged for. Additionally, research the company well and let them know of your concerns.
Finding the Right Vendor Through Good Reviews and Feedback
It is possible to get robbed blind in the midst of the confusion about hosting a memorable wedding in Las Vegas. However, when you use a trusted vendor, you will not experience any glitches.
A reputable vendor often has a solid reputation as a professional with excellent reviews, a website and doesn’t charge lower or exorbitant rates. Use the web and ask for reviews from those who have been there before.
Just because you’re budget conscious doesn’t mean that your wedding has to be bland or boring. Plan a DIY Vegas wedding and use a Las Vegas wedding planner for your most essential needs. Simple doesn’t mean boring with a little outside of the box creativity, especially with our know-how at Custom Las Vegas Wedding.