Savory Bites & City Lights
Get married and have a helicopter foodie tour in Las Vegas. Get married right before your helicopter flight on the ground and then experience a Vegas night time city helicopter tour of the famous Las Vegas Strip. After your flight you are escorted by limousine to a fun foodie tour in Las Vegas, visiting some of the premier restaurants after your wedding.
Savory Bites & City Lights $2700
- Planning for wedding and foodie tour experience
- Pop up elopement ceremony
- Choice of wedding ceremony
- State licensed officiant
- Marriage license recorded in 10 days
- Foodie tour to follow the wedding
- Foodie tour for 2 people in group of 12
- Personal guide for foodie tour with insider tips
- Professional photographer for entire event (7 hrs.)
- The photographer goes on the helicopter with you
- All digital photos included
- Enjoy 3-4 signature dishes at each restaurant
- No lines or reservation hassles
- VIP treatment & immediate seating
- Each dining adventure is unique
- Experience is fun & interactive
- Duration: 7 hours to include ceremony and travel time
- Luxury limousine – two separate rides (3 hrs.)
- 15-minute helicopter flight over the city of Las Vegas
Duration: 7 hours.
Vendor services are planned and itemized separately.
Food and alcahol is provided by Foodie Company
Add $325 for each additional guest
Number of Stops on foodie tour: 4
All participants must be 21+ years of age with valid ID
Get married and experience a Maverick foodie tour city lights wedding. Your ceremony will take place in Mavericks facility before boarding the helicopter. Experience the breathtaking city lights of the Las Vegas strip in all of its glittering beauty. The photographer will be with you for the ceremony and helicopter ride.
The 12- to 15-minute flight over the Vegas Strip showcases the east and west ends of the Las Vegas Strip, You will have a birds eye view of such iconic landmarks such as the Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Stratosphere, Eiffel Tower, the Luxor and the historic downtown and more.
We will plan your wedding and schedule the vendors for this foodie tour in Las Vegas. When the helicopter experience ends the foodie tour in Las Vegas begins. You are then escorted via limousine to the walking foodie tour where you meet up with the group of 10 people who will join you in this walking adventure exploring and partaking in an excellent foodie experience.
You are escorted past the waiting area of each restaurant to your VIP table and will experience the food of four premier restaurants. You will get to enjoy 3-4 signature dishes at each restaurant.
You will have an expert guide who will regail you with history and tips about Las Vegas and the restaurants along the way.
- Visit 4 of Las Vegas’ premier restaurants during your foodie tour in Las Vegas
- You will experience 12+ of the signature dishes prepared by each chef
- You won’t have to worry about waiting in line or making restaurant reservations. You will have a VIP experience
- This is a unique foodie adventure created for the ultimate dining experience with interactive fun
- Your personal guide shares Vegas historical knowledge and facts along the way
After the Las Vegas foodie tour a limo coach will take you back to your hotel, leaving you fantastic wedding and food memories of a lifetime.
Marriage License must be obtained before the wedding by the wedding couple in person.
The $102 fee is paid directly to the courthouse.
Transportation cost is separate and paid direct to transportation company
Flower cost is separate and paid direct to florist
Complimentary Hair/Makeup/Tux/Gown guidance is provided, if needed.
*Custom Las Vegas is closed on major holidays. i.e. 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve. *
Note: All planned services are itemized. CLVW sells no tangible or taxable goods directly to clients.