Who wants to manage a guest list of over 200 people? No takers? Maybe you’re more of the elopement kind of couple, but you still want to do it in style. Here are five tips to have the most romantic Las Vegas elopement experience ever!
There’s nothing wrong with deciding to have an elopement. It’s the perfect solution for those couples who don’t want the large affair and they opt to try something different. It’s trendy now to have a small wedding experience instead for the sake of simplicity and intimacy. Eloping in Las Vegas is a long standing tradition dating back to the days Elvis got married in Vegas. It’s super romantic and simple to do, so why not?
1. Consider an Elopement Pop-Up Wedding
You’ve heard of pop-up restaurants and shopping events, but what about a pop-up wedding? Perhaps you love the idea of choosing to elope in Las Vegas cheap, but you want to bring your nearest and dearest with you. Queue the Vegas pop-up wedding, perfect for your dream, custom Las Vegas wedding! Check out this article which gives you ideas for eloping in Las Vegas. A Las Vegas pop-up wedding gives you all the essentials complete with all the details of a stress-free elopement, in downtown Las Vegas or the desert. The officiant, floral, couple, rings, fun props, food and beloved guests are all present.
With a pop-up Las Vegas elopement, you get the best of three wedding styles: elopement, destination wedding and intimate gathering with loved ones. It’s just on a smaller scale and with those who matter the most, preserving the mood of the special occasion and relieving the stress of managing tiny details and hordes of guests flocking in.
2. Include Personal Vows And as Much Laughter as Possible Romantic Las Vegas elopements are all about the celebration of you as a couple. You two are the focus. Take time to be truly mindful and present in the moment with each other. Las Vegas weddings for two can be customized by including personal vows and as much laughter as possible. Consider a Las Vegas garden wedding venue. Jane and Roger traveled all the way from England to get married in Las Vegas. Read their personal Las Vegas elopement wedding story. This story showcases their wedding elopement and the delight and laughter they experienced with their guests at the beautiful Springs Preserve. They weren’t afraid to let their inner child come out to play.
3. Experience Relaxation and Beautiful Scenery You know you want a romantic custom Las Vegas Red Rock wedding, but you want something different. Maybe you and your partner decided that Elvis will sit this wedding out and that chapels aren’t your style. Got a pension for adventure and romance for the ages? Consider having a Red Rock Canyon wedding experience as a top contender for places to elope in Las Vegas. Get that feeling of a fiery, remote wedding without paying the typical high price of a traditional wedding. Make your “something blue” pop against the primary colors: distant blue and purple of the peaks and cliffs, the rustic red of the desert and gorgeous yellow sun. What makes it romantic?
Red Rock Canyon is a national park in Las Vegas with ancient desert history complete with petroglyphs and hiking trails dating back 2,000 years. Your wedding is one for the ages. The beautiful red and yellow mountain cliffs of Red Rock Canyon are a site to see and experience. What better way to not only relax but make the wedding experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
4. Surround Yourself With What You Love Of course, you’ll include those you love in the wedding, but you should also surround yourself with what you love to make the most out of this once in a lifetime event! Love all things literary, historical and retro? You could enjoy a customized retro wedding photo tour and wedding ceremony at the historic Neon Museum. Enjoy being pampered in the luxury limousine and dress up or dress down, whatever you choose. Celebrate what makes you unique and what brought you together by surrounding yourself with what you love, along with who you love.
5. Capture the Small Stuff in Photos
You’ll look back on your Las Vegas wedding photos as the years to come with nostalgia and smiles. Choose a setting that you feel comfortable in and indulge in the little moments.
Capture these small, natural moments in photos — whether that’s with a professional photographer or in Polaroids. It’s the small stuff that you remember and treasure the most. It’s the curl of her hair blowing in the breeze, the intake of breath as the ring slides on his finger or their spontaneous laugh at the birds calling overhead.
Love of your life? Check. Scenic and stylish destination that totally suits you as a couple. Check. Now how about considering a romantic Vegas elopement for two is the best solution to potential stress for planning your wedding?
If you need help planning a Vegas Wedding on a budget read this very informative article to help you know what to factor in for your experience.
Use these five tips to have the most romantic Las Vegas elopement ever, from including your personal story to surrounding yourself with what you love.
Contact Custom Las Vegas Weddings to plan your Vegas Elopement without unnecessary fuss and expectations, only a small romantic destination wedding in Las Vegas and memories for the ages.