Las Vegas Wedding Minister

The occasion of your wedding is a very significant one. Who will marry you? Las Vegas Wedding Ministers are required to be registered and licensed with the State of Nevada. Not all Las Vegas Wedding Ministers are also called Las Vegas wedding officiant or officiants.  They typically are ordained within a ministry however the laws in Las Vegas have changed and that may not always be the case now. We offer the services of a professional non-denominational wedding officiants and Ministers. The wedding ceremony formalizes the marriage and this does not have to take place within a church or specific religious environment to be a legal wedding.

Las Vegas Wedding Ministers – Visit Rev. Nourish’s Bio Page

Las Vegas Wedding Application

When you marry in Las Vegas it is necessary to apply for a Las Vegas wedding application. This is an application for a Marriage License. The form can be filled out online to save time if you have a tight schedule. The online application will provide a reference number. Bring this with you to the Marriage Bureau. You and your fiance must both be present and present a picture ID to obtain the marriage license.  Only you may obtain the license.  No one can do it for you. 

Click Here for the Online Pre-Application 

This will expedite obtaining the marriage license when you arrive to the courthouse to obtain it. You will be given an express number upon completion. Please bring the entire envelope the courthouse issues you to the marriage location on the day of the ceremony and present it to the Officiant.

Frame 32 Las Vegas Wedding Minister

Las Vegas Wedding License Bureau

Both the bride and groom need to go in person to the Las Vegas Wedding License bureau. Be sure to plan time for this procedure. One of the following documents are needed:

  • Valid Driver’s license
  • U.S. or foreign country issued Identity Card (I.D.) showing your photo and date of birth
  • Passport
  • Military Identification
  • Resident Alien Card

There is a fee of $60 for the Marriage License plus a $5 service charge for credit cards. If you have more specific questions contact the Marriage Bureau or contact us.   Weddings are our specialty since 1996. We would be glad to help you with your wedding needs.